Saturday, October 23, 2004

Untitled Document

Walkin' down the road

The Chorus
When I'm walking down the road, I see my life in front of my eyes, just walking down the road. From my life as a kid to where I am now, all when I'm walking down the road.
I see where I screwed up, I see where it all went wrong, I see how I got here in jail and I see how my life messed up…
Chorus
I see both good & bad, times in my life, myself as a conqueror kid, when I was a kid I used to play them games, where I killed everyone I could. All that seen just…
Chorus
Sometimes, when I walk back up, I see what I wanna see, I see, the future, it's coming, it's coming for me, I see my dreams, even my kid ones, I see all my dreams and I see what's out there. All…
Chorus
I'll be honest witchya , none of us will ever know it all , oh yeah. I'll never give up in my life, you shouldn't either, I'm the one that is called a dreamer. All because of…
Chorus
Just walking down the roaaaaaaaaad.

By Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home